Thursday, September 24, 2009

If the homework doesn't kill me...

This has been one of those weeks when homework just might push me over the edge. Justin just can't seem to get it through his head that less complaining and more "just doing it" would save a whole lot of time. I guess most smart people do lack in the common sense area though... maybe that's the problem.
I have to admit, he does have a lot of homework every night for a 3rd grader(more than his 4th grade sister has). I get tired just helping! Besides the fact I have to look up how to do half of this stuff... Does anyone know when corners became vertices? Why can't we just call it a corner?
After all...that's what it is!

In the end, I decided that a good bribe goes a long way. Today I found these sugar free Popsicles... only 4 carbs. We tried them this afternoon and they are not bad... not real big... but they taste decent and a treat is a treat...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...